COMBINED LOWER SUBORDINATE SERVICES (GEN. RECTT.) EXAMINATION-2013 and COMBINED LOWER SUBORDINATE SERVICES (PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED BACKLOG/SPECIAL RECTT.) EXAMINATION-2013
Advt. no -A-4/E-1/2013 , 19/08/2013
|Opening Date For Online Registration||19 Aug 2013|
|Closing Date For candidate Registration||16 Sep 2013|
|Closing Date For Online Registration Part II||21 Sep 2013|
|Last Date for fee deposition||16 Sept 2013|
Online applications are invited By the UP PSC for the following posts under recruitment of combined lower subordinate services Gen recruit.and Backlog recruit..
Vacancy Detail : Total No Of Post -1210
- For General recruitment Approximate No of Vacancy is 1200
- For Special recruitment or Backlog recruitment for PH is 10
- As per provisions of the G.O. No. 15/42/198-Ka-4-2003 dt. 28 June 2003, the tentative posts carrying less than minimum Rs. 5500/- as basic pay in the old scale, have been included in this Examination as detailed below :-
Passenger Tax/Goods Tax Superintendent, Statistical Asstt. (Industries Deptt.), Labour Enforcement Officer, Sr. Sugarcane Inspector, Excise Inspector, Legal Asstt. (Transport), Legal Asstt. (Housing & Urban Planning), Executive Officer grade-2 (U.P. Palika Centralised Service), Asstt. Consolidation Officer/Asstt. Rectangulation Officer, Entertainment and Betting Tax Inspector grade-2, Supply Inspector, Marketing Inspector, Addl. Distt. Savings Officer, Computer/Junior Statistial Inspector/Field Investigator (Agricultural Statistics and Crop Insurance), Investigator-Cum-Computer (Co-operative Societies), Sugarcane Development Inspector, Executive Officer grade-2 (Nagar Vikas), Co-operative Inspector grade-2/A.D.O., Auditor (Labour Deptt.), Khandsari Inspector, Executive Officer grade-3 (U.P. Palika Centralised Services), Auditor (Women and Child development deptt.), Auditor (NCC Directorate), Asstt. Prabhari group-2 (Horticulture & Food Processing), Auditor (Food & Civil Supplies), Auditor (Co-operative Societies), Auditor (Local Fund Accounts Deptt.), Jr. Accounts Inspector (Education Deptt.), Asstt. Auditor (U.P. Palika Centralised (Audit), Asstt. Estate Superintendent (Housing & Urban Planning), Auditor (Nagar Vikas Deptt.), Jr. Research Asstt. group-2 (Horticulture Deptt.), Accountant grade-1 (Nagar Vikas Deptt.), Asstt. Auditor, Executive Officer grade-4 (Nagar Vikas), Horticulture Superintendent (Local Bodies), Jr. Auditor (National Savings), Tax Officer (Panchayat Raj), Investigator-Cum-Computer (Family Welfare), Horticulture Inspector grade-2, Jr. Plant Protection Assistant group-2 (Horticulture), Fisheries Inspector. Head Clerk grade-3 (U.P. Palika Ministerial Service). Kshetriya Yuva Kalyan Evam Pradeshik Vikas Dal Adhikari, Deputy Jailor, Assistant Inspector Grade -2 (Weight and Measurement), Executive offices (Nagar Panchayat), Child Development Project Officer Auditor (Firm's Societies and Chits).
Out of the posts for above Gen. Rectt. the requisitions for the posts of Auditor (Local Fund Accounts Deptt.), Horticulture Inspector gr.-II, Labour Enforcement Officer, Entertainment and Betting Tax Inspector, Supply Inspector Executive Officer (Nagar Panchayat), Executive Officer gr.-III (Local Bodies), Sr. Cane Development Inspector, Excise Inspector, Asstt. Auditor (Local Bodies), Auditor (Local Bodies), Addl. Distt. Savings Officer, Marketing Inspector, Investigator-Cum-Computer/Jr. Statistical Inspector/Field Investigator (Agricultural Statistics & Crop Insurance), Co-operative Inspector grade-II/ADO (Coop), Khandsari Inspector and Asstt. Consolidation Officer/Asstt. Rectangulation Officer, Fisheries Inspector & auditor (Firms society & chits) have been received. The requisition for the other posts which will be received before the result of Preliminary Examination, shall be added to this Examination. Therefore, the no. of vacancies may increase or decrease.
Educational Qualification : The candidates must possess Bachelor's Degree of any recognised University or equivalent qualification upto the last date for receipt of applications:
1. Legal Assistant.
2.Asstt. Estate Superintendent (Housing & Urban Planning)
Graduate in Law
3. Child Development Project Officer
Graduate in Social work or Sociology or Home Sc.
4. Auditor (Local Fund Accounts)
Graduate in Commerce and working knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script.
5. Jr. Auditor (National Savings Directorate)
Graduate in Commerce with Audit & Accountancy,
6. Asstt. Controller (Legal Measurement), Grade-II
Degree in Science as with one subject as Physics or with Mechanical Engineering
7. Investigator Cum Computer (Cooperative Societies)
Graduate in Maths/Statistics
8. Computer/Junior Statistical Inspector /Field Investigator (Agri. Sta. & Crop. Ins.)
Graduate in Maths/Statistics/Statistical Maths
9. Jr. Research Assistant Gr-II /Hort. Inspector gr.-II/Hort. Inspector
B.Sc.(Agri.) or B.Sc. (Biology) Group preferential M.Sc. (Ag.) or M.Sc. (Botany) or M.Sc (Ag.) with Entomology Vikritivigyan.
10. Sr. Sugarcane Development Inspector/Sugarcane Development Inspector
1- Graduate in Agriculture
2- Such candidates who possess Post Graduate degree in Agriculture finding similarities in other things, in the matter of direct recruitment of Group '1' and Group '2' post they will be given preference.
11. Investigator Cum Computer (Family Welfare)
Post Graduate in Maths or Statistics
12. Cooperative Inspector Gr-I Asstt. Development Officer (Cooperative)
1- Graduate in Art (Economics) or Commerce or B.Sc. (Agri.)
2- Such candidates will be given preference who possess M.Sc.(Agri.), M.Sc., M.Com. or M.A.(Economics) which includes cooperative and related subjects, who have degree in Commerce and Economics with optional subject of Cooperative and have Post Graduate diploma in Cooperative from B. N.Mehta Inst. of Cooperative Management Pune.
13. Auditor (Local Bodies),
14. Asstt. Auditor (Local Bodies)
Degree in commerce or Intermediate in Chartered Accountancy or degree in Arts or Science or Agriculture.
15. Fisheries Inspector
A bachelor's degree in Fisheries Science or a bachelors degree with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry subjects from a university established by Law in India or a degree recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto.
Preferential qualification: Certificate of Inland Fisheries Training Course from the Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute Barrackpore or Diploma from Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Bombay.
16. Auditor (Firm's society & Chits)
(1) Bachelor's Degree in commerce from a university established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the government as equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in Accountancy from a University or institute recognised by the Government.
(2) 'O' Level Certificate in Computer operation from an Institute recognised by the Government.
AGE LIMIT :Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2013 .For Age relaxation See Advertisement Given below.
Application Fee: Rs 100 for General and OBC (Rs 40 for SC/ST)(No examination fee for PH Candidates**** )+ Rs 15 bank Charges as processing to be deposited through Auto generated E-Challan from SBI or Punjab National Bank for offline Payment Mode .
For Online Payment Mode application fee can be deposit through I collect
Note – Bank charges i.e. Rs 15 should be paid through any mode
- Unreserved (General) - Exam fee ` 100/- + On-line processing fee ` 15/- Total = ` 115/-
- Other Backward Class - Exam fee ` 100/- + On-line processing fee ` 15/- Total = ` 115/-
- Scheduled Caste - Exam fee ` 40/- + On-line processing fee ` 15/- Total = ` 55/-
- Scheduled Tribe - Exam fee ` 40/- + On-line processing fee ` 15/- Total = ` 55/-
- Handicapped - Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee ` 15/- Total = ` 15/-
- Dependents of the Freedom Fighters - According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Ex-Serviceman - According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Women - According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
How To Apply : Aspirants can apply only through online mode through UPPSC website before 16 Sept 2013 for Part 1 registration.
Note – Use Internet Explore 7 and above
|View Advt.Click here English PDF File |Click here Hindi PDF File|
|View Advt. Click here English DOC File | Click here Hindi DOC File|
|Official Web site|
|Follow Us On Facebook|